25 February 2011

technical difficulties

I feel so frustrated!  It's been a week and I'm just now getting to post again.  My computer is sick and I'm trying to figure out what to do to make it better.  Let's just say, we recently gave Geek Squad a great deal of money to fix said computer, but alas, some computer buggie is still lurking inside.  How frustrating. 

So, it's back to Geek Squad for that temporarily useless paper weight.  For now, I'm logging on using my daughter's computer.  Unfortunately, it doesn't have my normal photo editing software, so my post is pictureless today.  Until the computer geeks can figure out what's wrong, I'm sorry to say, I won't be able to post for a while -- at least not with pictures.  And what good is a gypsyticks post with no pictures?  Ugghh...

Well, hopefully my trusty computer will be back in good health soon.  Until then, I wish you sunny spring days, healthy computers, happy blogging and ...

blessings and happiness,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment