15 February 2011

happy valentine's day


This is what my wonderful husband brought home yesterday.  Aren't they lovely?  The fragrance is intoxicating and is already filling the living room.  I always tell Rob, I'll take flowers any day of the year, but I hate for him to pay the outrageous Valentine's dDay prices.  So usually he gets me chocolate or some other special treat.  But yesterday he couldn't resist these stargazer lilies because he knew how much I love their fragrance.  (And it helps bring spring a little early for us to enjoy inside).




The children came home with treats and cards from their friends in school, we enjoyed a quiet family dinner at home, some special Valentine's presents sent in the mail from Grama, and then a movie after the children went to bed.  Later today we're going to a local Japanese steak house to have our Valentine's dinner date.  I hope you're enjoying some special time with the special people in your life, too. 

blessings and happiness,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment