16 February 2011

so thankful


  A close friend recently came over for a visit to see our new house.  She was so sincerely encouraging and uplifting and joyful in our blessing.  She thoroughly relished seeing each room and would comment on the little details she enjoyed.  When she came into our living room, she said she felt peace.  I was like, "Yes!  That's exactly how I feel. And that's how I want people who come to our home to feel.  Peace."





I feel so thankful, grateful, and in awe of how blessed we are to have this beautiful home.  I thank God daily for all He has given us.  I'm so happy to finally be able to share little snapshots of it with you.  I hope you don't mind.  I hope you don't think it's cheesy or vain.  I just want to share some of my joy with you. 






My little knitting corner.



I hope that not only in my home, but also here in my little gypsysticks piece of blogland all who enter feel ...



... welcome to put your feet on the coffee table, and pull out your knitting.  Thank you for allowing me to share a little piece of my world and my happiness with you.  As always, I wish you

blessings and happiness,
Athena

No comments:

Post a Comment