18 February 2011

playtime


We have been so blessed this week with warm spring weather.  I can not begin to tell you how thankful for that we are.  So since today was Friday and it was so beautiful outside, I took the children to the park for a little playtime on the way home from school.


It was so nice to enjoy some time outside together.









After we played, we walked around the pond and waterfalls where a few geese and ducks were enjoying the spring weather, too. 





After a stroll along the path, my attention was drawn to a group of train cars at rest on a nearby switch track.  I thought Sean might like to go over and take a closer look since he likes trains.  As we got closer this is what we saw.




I never can tell what graffiti says (which is probably a good thing), but I like the bright colors and think in its own way, it's art. 









I hope no matter where you are, you have some spring weather to enjoy and maybe some unexpected art to discover, too.  Enjoy your weekend!

blessings and happiness,
Athena



1 comment:

  1. Halo LAdy Athena..Glad you enjoyed the weather too !!!
    peace
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete