16 November 2010

shine






Maybe it's because I'm already planning and preparing for my family to join us for Thanksgiving next week, and that I've been planning and preparing for the Christmas open house, that I'm in the Christmas mood a little early this year.  Please forgive my giddiness if you're still trying to figure out what to do with all that left over Halloween candy!    ;)

Even the children are in the Christmas spirit.  We've already watched the Grinch at least once, listened to at least half of our Christmas music CDs, and over the weekend they made "sleds" from brown paper bags and cardboard boxes for their stuffed animals and dolls.   

In the mean time, a busy day awaits ... 
I'm off to the commissary (there's the Thanksgiving part), and then back home to prepare for teaching knitting to 17 4th graders tomorrow!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  This is the first time I've been asked by the school to come share my art with the children.  I'm hoping it will be fun and can't wait to tell you all about it.

Shining, twinkling, and wishing you

blessings and happiness,
Athena


1 comment:

  1. starry wand wishings
    of light shinings
    to you too!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete